- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt + more to cook pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 pound farfalle
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add cream, zest and juice of 2 lemons, salt, lemon pepper and black pepper. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil. Add farfalle and cook according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add cream mixture and cook over medium-low heat for 3 minutes. Add watercress, parmesan and tomatoes. Cut third lemon into quarters and add to farfalle. Toss well and serve.
Links to other pasta noshes:
- Smoked Salmon Pasta from Simply Recipes