- 1/3 cup Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons Mixed Pepper (I used whole Peppercorns, though you can of course use whole ones)
- 2 tablespoons Light Brown Sugar
- 5 tablespoons Smoked Paprika (I'm sure any kind of Paprika would be delicious as well)
- 1 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Fennel Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano, dried (I used Mexican oregano)
Combine ingredients in a jar. Mix well. Store in a cool, dry place. Use 1/2 tablespoon per serving of all Lamb and Poultry before cooking.
Thoughts & Reves: Check out this fun online Cartoon.
And this great blog I've just discovered: Porcini Chronicles.